#40/41: The Navy SEAL Path to Potential with Larry Yatch
It’s always a rare treat to have a Navy SEAL in the studio since they are a different breed of human. Larry is a graduate of the US Naval Academy, ten-year veteran of the US Navy SEALS and is now a successful entrepreneur in the field of leadership development and maximizing individual performance.
I was fortunate enough to have him in the studio to take in some of his incredible insight and life experience to learn how to apply it to our own lives.
Hear us cover topics like
1. Best process for goal setting
2. Larry’s morning routine (not what you would think)
3. Going against the herd mentality and society’s marketing tactics
4. The millennial generation and the quest to change the world
5. The difference between a leader and a follower
6. The mindset shift to actually taking action towards your goals
7. How to get out of your own way
Larry set up a free webinar for my listeners to
-Optimize Your Performance-
-Reduce Stress and Anxiety-
-Improve Your Relationships-
Enjoy the podcast? Help spread that good word!
- Share on social media with the buttons on the top of the page
- Leave a review here and subscribe
- Tell your friends